Beware: Sportybet VIP Scammers

 Today, some scammers using this link http://www.sportybetvipsite.weebly.com, they scam me by login into my Sportybet account and fund my Sportybet account then transfer the money to their own personal account. They called their website Sportybet VIP

See pictures below











They did this by saying they have ods that will give you ₦250,000 and you won't have to make any payment.


Once they get your phone number they will hack and login into your Sportybet account and they will fund it with the ATM linked with.


They will get the OTP by deceiving you that it's a pin to verify your account.


Please don't fall for them. They are scammers and thieves.


See their message format below:


Once you enter your details in the form below. It will be sent to their mailbox and they will wipe your account.

The scammers chatted me on WhatsApp with this number +2348187952526 first. Then after registration on the website they chatted me with  09055810825 and 08141127998.


Update

By Saturday 22/05/2021, I was able to get access back to my account, but by then it was too late... all the money was gone.

The screenshots below are his transactions.






Findings


I discovered the scammer name is Salawudeen Akeem Oyedele because after withdrawal of the money via transfer of the money to his Paycom Account, my account name changed to Salawudeen Akeem Oyedele.

See screenshots of my findings

My Sportybet account name changed.

Scammer Account details
I will ensure I get the scammers account details and proceed to EFCC to get them.





I am out for him, I will find him.

I will be updating you as soon as the findings progress








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beware of 45 Minutes Money Multipliers